Upcoming Events / Highlights
- May 30 - Memorial Day, No School
- The goats are coming back! June 6-10
- 8th Grade End of Year Activities
- June 2nd: Oral Interpretation Finals. 9:00 am in the gym.
June 6th: 8th grade foreign language/study center/skills field trips(all day).
June 8th: 8th grade Project Safeguard –students only (morning).
June 9th: 8th grade chorus trip (all day) and art show.
June 10th: Final dance for the year (proceeds for 8
June 13th: Talent Show. 9:00 am in the gym.
June 14th: Canobie Lake Trip ($30) and OVERNIGHT!! ($0)
Student pick-up no later than June 15th, 7:30 am
- June 16: Awards Assembly, 9 am
- June 17: Graduation, 7pm; Students should arrive at 6:30 pm
- Col. Kittinger will be highlighted in a PBS series call Space Men on March 1. Our RJH students interviewed him via Skype. Listen to our interview at http://earthbridges.net/node/18477.
- A team of 10 students competed in the MathCounts Competition at UNH! Their coach was Ms. Nice. Scores will be available in a few weeks. Yay, RJH!